Notices

Thread: Inroducing myself, and my bike..!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Inroducing myself, and my bike..!!! 
    Hi all, My name is H, short for Howard. 47 [feel 30 though!] Just taken delivery of a K1300s on Thursday last week and already have 600 miles on the clock [must book first service this week.....]
    Like most people my age, i've had a few bikes since my teens [CH250RS to start, great bike, CB750F2C, and a drizzle of italian bikes, one, a pantah, my mate has in Odiham and it looks superb]
    Been riding a harley for the last three years, and, no offence to others, but its not 'real' biking.
    Went to the NEC in November, not intending to change, and sat on the BMW. a wedge of cash last week delivered a tri-colour 13S with all the bits and its fantastic ;D

I live in Holt, between Bradford and melksham and have been watching the forum for a while. I'd like to join in on one of the rides soon if i may.

I cannot believe the weather today, those that ventured out are lucky, its 22c here and not a cloud in the sky. Why do we pay the met-office to forecast things???? No idea. Hey ho, so sat with a glass and the BBQ on.

Well, hope to meet you all soon.

Cheers

H

2. Re: Inroducing myself, and my bike..!!! 
    ello H an welcome.....enjoy ya bbq.. but the ride out was gooood.

3. Re: Inroducing myself, and my bike..!!! 
    Hi and welcome to WB,,yep ya missed a good ride,and your right about the met,most of us whent all dressd for rain,i for 1 was sweeting me nut's off lol
    There are 2 new posts since your last visit. (You have read 3 of these posts.)

4. Re: Inroducing myself, and my bike..!!! 
    Thats right, rub it in... LOL
    BBQ has been great, vino even better.
    Glad you had a good ride, where did you all go, just so i can understand potential routes etc...
    Cheers to all
    H

5. Re: Inroducing myself, and my bike..!!! 
    we all met up in warminster then went down too pool key. was nice an hot even hotter in wet weather clothes lol

6. Re: Inroducing myself, and my bike..!!! 
    Hi and welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I got sent out to play this afternoon as I wasn't fit to live with, it was an excellent afternoon 8-)

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

7. Re: Inroducing myself, and my bike..!!! 
    Platinum Member
    welcome to wb H

8. Re: Inroducing myself, and my bike..!!! 
    Hey BB, no fit to live with..!!! Never. LOL
    Wish I could receive those instructions, especially if it means I'm sent out for a ride....
    H

9. Re: Inroducing myself, and my bike..!!! 
    By the way BB, is that a Laverda your on????
    H

10. Re: Inroducing myself, and my bike..!!! 
    Nah, I haven't got the inside leg measurement for a Laverda! It is Italian tho', it's a 1977 Morini Strada 3 1/2. I was out on the Ducati S2R today. (I have a 'varied' selection of bikes!)

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”