Notices

Thread: Biker Girl landed......

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Re: Biker Girl landed...... 
    ooh you are so lucky!!! I guess that movie was chosen by a certain little girl!! (I like her already - making you sit through that torture! hee hee) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I had to sit through High School Musical the other week - it was horrifying!! I had nightmares about all those perfect kids with perfect teeth, smiles, voices and lives!! AARRGGHHHH

you will have to chat some to catch up with me now! Holiday is always better than work (and I love my job)

roxy

2. Re: Biker Girl landed...... 
    Gonna stop adding to your count then lol. I'm saying hello to every newbie from the past month or so lol. Can beat your High School Musical movie experiance. I had to go to the High School Musical at Brighton Theatre lol. A thousand kids with pom poms lol. I made a crap cheerleader! lol Kept getting out of rythem lol

3. Re: Biker Girl landed...... 
    ha ha ha...now thats funny!! You poor thing, But I'm not surprised you were a crap cheerleader...guys have no rhythm and I bet the skirt kept riding up too! Can't see it being your bag baby!! ;D ;D

You keep on with the posts Daz...and I am still laughing at the thought of you and all those kiddies with pom poms!!! hee hee hee

roxy

4. Re: Biker Girl landed...... 
    I've got loads of rythem! If I hadn't joined to serve queen and country I would have been a professional lol. So when's your next ride out planned for?

5. Re: Biker Girl landed...... 
    not sure...Have wedding to attend this weekend (sisters not mine!) and then off to Jersey weekend after so unless its a run one evening in the week it will be after 10th June...pants really as thats such a long time away. Think I may have to try and get a ride in the next few days.

How about you?

gues youare rather stuck to getting them in before you finish leave?

roxy

6. Re: Biker Girl landed...... 
    I had to watch the HM movie too, but I actually thought it was real good! :-[

7. Re: Biker Girl landed...... 
    OMG FQ..thats terrible news! how could any adult actually enjoy HM? I think that you've been dragged into that false perfect world they live in!! hee hee ;D

I've only had to sit through one of the High School Musicals and that was enough.

Anyway Daz I will not believe that any guy has rhythm until I see him dance! (nearly all men have 2 left feet and if you see a guy who can dance then he is in the minority) But feel free to prove me wrong chick!

roxy

8. Re: Biker Girl landed...... 
    I think it was the false perfect world they live in that made me like it!

Never really liked the HSM ones though! I'm more into the animated films for the kids like Monsters V. Aliens, now that was funny! ;D

9. Re: Biker Girl landed...... 
    I'm more of an ice age/toy story/monsters inc/flushed away girl..they are all wasted on children..far too many subtle jokes for the munchkins to understand.

well the above or the moto gp!! perfect viewing.

roxy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]