Notices

Thread: Hello and Help!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Hello and Help! 
    Thank you BB,

Goshhhhhhhh (that would have been a naughty word normally but i am trying my best to be polite, my language is atrocious!) i can't wait!!!

2. Re: Hello and Help! 
    Hi Julia,

Welcome and I am more than happy to help you out (PM sent) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Cheers,

Finbar

3. Re: Hello and Help! 
    Platinum Member
    welcome to wb Julia [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

4. Re: Hello and Help! 
    Hello and welcome. I too can recommend Able Training, I had a little off and lost confidence and having a day with Mark's trusty crew helped a lot.
    When you feel a little more confident a day out with WB would be good, they are all a great bunch and will help to give you confidence.
    It's all about the ride!

5. Re: Hello and Help! 
    Hi Juila i may be able help with a bit of training iam doing my training to be a instructor if this would help you [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

6. Re: Hello and Help! 
    Satch'

that would be fantastic! Even to just get me back on the bike as soon as its ready to go would be good. Yes please. I will give you a shout as soon as its sorted, should be done by next weekend (not that i am in a rush or ought!)

Julia

7. Re: Hello and Help! 
    hello and welcome along... i wont give any advice as lots of peeps have given good stuff already, hope to see you out and about soon.

kev

8. Re: Hello and Help! 
    hi and welcome to the wb hope you get the bike up and running soon and we see you down the sally

9. Re: Hello and Help! 
    Thank you everyone for your tremendous welcome and the Sally is a definate as soon as i can ride the beast ....

Julia

10. Re: Hello and Help! 
    Diamond Member
    Hi welcome to WB.

This is the time to get your bike checked as winter draws ever nearer, book it in for a service (not sure of a local garage in Warminster

A basic srevice should get you away, Oil & Oil filter, Plugs, Air filer & chain these are basic things but as its stood for some time best get a garage to look at it.

Refresher courses have a chat with Able Training / Mark he will help you out.

Good [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Luck