Thread: newbie from Newbury

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: newbie from Newbury 
    Hello FJ_Biker

2. Re: newbie from Newbury 
    Hello Nicky and welome [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

3. Re: newbie from Newbury 
    Hi and welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Motorways serve a purpose but are pretty boring!

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

4. Re: newbie from Newbury 
    Diamond Member
    Hello welcome to wb, i recommend the road from newbury to andover, lovely road to ride in the summer, i often ride to newbury on that road as i live in andover. its one of my favs, cya at a rideout soon [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

5. Re: newbie from Newbury 
    Hi Nicky, hope you can get out on your bike this week end! best rides are "a" type roads , twistys and long bends no cars, just like the road between andover and newbury, Roll on the summer 8-) longer rides and cafes for hot tea !! Safe Riding

6. Re: newbie from Newbury 
    Hey everyone. I live in Woolton Hill in Newbury which is just off the Andover road so that route will be perfec for me.......... Cant wait. Now im even more excited!!! :-* [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

7. Re: newbie from Newbury 
    Hi Nico, just moved from the Andover/Newbury area to not so sunny Warminster. Some great rides in that area especially heading south to Andover on A343 then keep heading south on A3057 through Stockbridge and Romsey. Head back the same way or via Winchester and just explore those roads.

Welcome to WB. ;D

Mick

8. Re: newbie from Newbury 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mick188
    Hi Nico, just moved from the Andover/Newbury area to not so sunny Warminster. Some great rides in that area especially heading south to Andover on A343 then keep heading south on A3057 through Stockbridge and Romsey. Head back the same way or via Winchester and just explore those roads.

Welcome to WB. ;D

Mick
    Yes indeed, thats another road i like, from andover to stockbridge romsey really nice roads out that way, WB never really ride around this way though its its to far south lol, will have to get mr hunar to organise somthing around this way for one of the summer rides [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

9. Re: newbie from Newbury 
    Welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

10. Re: newbie from Newbury 
    Yeah a ride this area would be fantastic. I went out on the bike today for the first time and just kept in the Woolton Hill, Ball hill area. Struggled to ride in my leathers. Does anyone have any advice about how to soften them? Also the foot peg kept catching in the top of my boots everytime i put my feet down which made me a bit unsettled. Any one have any idea how i can sort that out with like somehow sealing the top of my boot so the footpeg cant catch it?

Any ideas would help. Other than that, she drives beautiful, have to run her in though, but am totally over the moon !!