Notices

Thread: hello!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: hello! 
    Platinum Member
    Hi and welcome to Wiltshire Bikers, hope to see you at the Sally soon. As for the location of the Sally head for Chippenham leave on the A420 and after passing a garage on your left take the next right to Yatton Keynell B4039 follow that road pass Castle combe circuit towards Burton and you come to a place called The Gibb just after running into a 30mph speed limit you come to a small crossroads and the Salutation Inn is on the right.

2. Re: hello! 
    Hi and welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

3. Re: hello! 
    there seem to be quite a few engineers on here. welcome!

4. Re: hello! 
    Diamond Member
    Hi Toph!

5. Re: hello! 
    Diamond Member
    Hi, welcome to WB

6. Re: hello! 
    Hello Toph from another Trowbridge biker

7. Re: hello! 
    Quote Originally Posted by python
    [quote author=Mark_Able link=1270407630/0#1 date=1270408108]Evening Toph, and welcome. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Hi,MARK, my renewal cbt is due soon! have to give you a call and arrange it. Nico took me through it last time, hope he's still with you, he's a nice guy, I made some bits for his bike last year! also Les and the boys , thanks for the welcome!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] also thanks to you all for the warm welcome.[/quote]

Hi Toph, yeah Nicko is still with us. He passed his driving test today! And yes, I was his instructor... :

Let us know when you want to renew as we're getting busy now the weather is perking up a bit... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    www.ablemotorcycletraining.co.uk
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

8. Re: hello! 
    Welcome from Westbury

9. Re: hello! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Able
    [quote author=python link=1270407630/0#5 date=1270416404][quote author=Mark_Able link=1270407630/0#1 date=1270408108]Evening Toph, and welcome. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Hi,MARK, my renewal cbt is due soon! have to give you a call and arrange it. Nico took me through it last time, hope he's still with you, he's a nice guy, I made some bits for his bike last year! also Les and the boys , thanks for the welcome!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] also thanks to you all for the warm welcome.[/quote]

Hi Toph, yeah Nicko is still with us. He passed his driving test today! And yes, I was his instructor... :

Let us know when you want to renew as we're getting busy now the weather is perking up a bit... [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]
    I'll have to dig the old one out, I t must be due anytime now,do they last for 2 years or 3? will call you as soon as poss. thanks.
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

10. Re: hello! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinb
    Hello Toph from another Trowbridge biker
    hi Kev, thats a fine looking mt03 you're sat on!! did you buy it from Kev at Phoenix?
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'