Notices

Thread: Hi all new boy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Re: Hi all new boy 
    Hello & welcome from another of the Trobo massive. Although with me it should probably read Massive Trobo ;D

2. Re: Hi all new boy 
    Quote Originally Posted by cobs
    Hi beamer yes i have been out today when the sun out im out to, yea i do where black leathers i have a zx9r f2 the last of the 9s but its in showroom condition cant make thurs but should be out on friday up black horse it will be good to see you all im a local lad well not lad !!lets put it this way got my first moped in 1979 and not been off the road since apart from a few bans thats life :'( [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Ummmm as its going to be very busy in there, you may not be able to work out who's who as not many of us ride there as its a local lol.....some probably will but Roxy, myself and Bladerider are going to get there just after 7 and my chap will already be there, there will be others too .....and Jo behind the bar knows us....just ask for Tina and she should be able to point u in right direction...hopefully lol .....

;D

3. Re: Hi all new boy 
    Hi all and thanks for the welcome just to let you know i cant make the black horse tonight but hope to be there next week :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'(
    If it has a red line use it ....

4. Re: Hi all new boy 
    not to worry....the group might be easier to spot next week cos it was really busy last night.(cant think why) lol

;D ;D ;D