Notices

Thread: Hello there

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Hello there 
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SALESMAN
    Hey people im new to the site so thought I would write a comment!

Im currently going through my DAS test, had my mod 2 yesterday but I wasnt able to complete it due to the bike conking out on the way back to the test centre lol

So once ive got that passed next thursday im going to be riding a 1992 Yamaha XJ600 and cant wait to get it out n about 8-)
    Hi Arron, see you found your way on here at last. Good news is the bike is now fixed. It was a wire that had worn through in the headlight, causing the main fuse to blow. What a pain in the a***! Still, it's made me decide one thing. These Spanish made GS500's have got to go. Only three years old and more trouble than they're worth. We'll be switching to Honda CB500's as soon as we can find suitable bikes. Never had a breakdown on test before, and don't want it again. Test all set up for next thursday now... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    www.ablemotorcycletraining.co.uk
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

2. Re: Hello there 
    What a pain - good luck for next week.

And welcome to WB of course [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

3. Re: Hello there 
    hi and welcome to the wb hope to see you out soon and good luck with the test

4. Re: Hello there 
    Diamond Member
    Hello and welcome. Best of luck with the test.

5. Re: Hello there 
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Able
    [quote author=THE_SALESMAN link=1276088048/0#0 date=1276088048]Hey people im new to the site so thought I would write a comment!

Im currently going through my DAS test, had my mod 2 yesterday but I wasnt able to complete it due to the bike conking out on the way back to the test centre lol

So once ive got that passed next thursday im going to be riding a 1992 Yamaha XJ600 and cant wait to get it out n about 8-)
    Hi Arron, see you found your way on here at last. Good news is the bike is now fixed. It was a wire that had worn through in the headlight, causing the main fuse to blow. What a pain in the a***! Still, it's made me decide one thing. These Spanish made GS500's have got to go. Only three years old and more trouble than they're worth. We'll be switching to Honda CB500's as soon as we can find suitable bikes. Never had a breakdown on test before, and don't want it again. Test all set up for next thursday now... [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]

Thanks for the support people! I think they should have let me pass to lol I wasnt even a mile away : and mark im glad to hear the bikes fixed now was really strange everything seemed fine up untill then, I thought it might of been to do with the downpour I was riding in but obioulsy not :-? o well i guess these things cant really be helped :-[ Just roll on next Thursday now

6. Re: Hello there 
    Platinum Member
    Hi welcome to Wiltshire Bikers and good luck for next Thursday.

7. Re: Hello there 
    Best of luck - you'll be fine!
    Welcome to the site! :-*

8. Re: Hello there 
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemma_Nokes
    Hey there THE_SALESMAN - welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif] What do you sell? ;D
    hahahaha I sell business comunications n many other things it's also my Dj name

9. Re: Hello there 
    Hello and welcome [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Good luck

10. Re: Hello there 
    Hello and good luck with the test
    [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]