Notices

Thread: Well hello

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: Well hello 
    Will check funding for Ace cafe to Brighton, either way thanks for the invite

2. Re: Well hello 
    Welcome

3. Re: Well hello 
    Diamond Member
    Hello and welcome!

4. Re: Well hello 
    hello phill977. I live in crowthorne and ride down occasionally. may of seen you about! not sure when i can get down there next but will be up for a ride down to the sally with you some time!
    rr club? do we have another blade rider??? you ent the nutter i had a burn up the crowthorne road with are you on the red and white 1996ish 900rr bout 3 months back?

5. Re: Well hello 
    Sadly as much as I would like to own a blade, it would have been a bad choice o 1st bike to get back on after the few years I had away from riding although a little while back someone did offer me their GSXR and I probably would have taken it if I stumped up the cash. But very doubt her indoors will never let me own a blade, not without a fight. I'm currently riding a SV650s although it's being ridden more like a sports and less like a tourer. Look forward to riding to the Sally with you at some point, however not sure when I'm going to be able to get there yet due to work etc but will let you know when I am able too

6. Re: Well hello 
    hey phil

welcome to WB mate

Roxy