Notices

Thread: 1

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Re: First Trike 
    Welcome Nick hope you manage to get out and about soon

2. Re: First Trike 
    welcome Nick, don't let a couple messages put you off, this is a fab group wioth loads o very friendly people!worth sticking around [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

3. Re: First Trike 
    Hello again Nick... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Who sent you the not so welcome messages ? :-?
    Doesn't sound like anyone I know on the forum..... Wiltshire Bikers are a happy friendly family.. animosity and bad feeling is extremely rare, don't give up on us Nick.. you are more than welcome mate!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

4. Re: First Trike 
    commando1966
    Thanks guys - i'll stick around [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

5. Re: First Trike 
    Platinum Member
    Good....and when are we gonna see this trike buddy? Did you get the MOT sorted?
    Hi and Welcome, hope to see you on a ride out or at one of the usual spots, Harp & Clown rocks and here at the Polebarn on fridays' is pretty cool too (must have had 30- 40 in last night...great atmosphere)
    See you soon

Have you read the photo thread, it'd be good to get the trike in it [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

6. Re: First Trike 
    commando1966
    What foto is that then Basil ?? :-?

7. Re: First Trike 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by commando1966
    What foto is that then Basil ?? :-?

Longleat photo tomorrow. Trowbo lot are leaving Mcdonalds at 0830, getting to Warminster services and then on into Longleat to set up and take the group photo between 9- 0930.
    Have a look in the General Post section for theGroup photo thread [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

8. Re: First Trike 
    commando1966
    Thanks Basil .. unfortunatley its a bit short notice , not to mention the Trike aint on the road yet lol .. When is the next foto shoot mate? 8-)

9. Re: First Trike 
    Platinum Member
    Hi Bud, we're having a gathering on 29th Oct to kind of start arranging next year's bits n' bobs, i'm sure a photo will be on the agenda so i'll let you know ok

How long til that beast is on the road? I've also got a 25yr old XR250 in the garage, it's all sorted now, the guys all got round it and gave it one hell of a going over.....still yet to tax the beast though!! Bloody DVLA still haven't sent me a log book! No log book = no tax!

If you live in Tro-vegas then pop over to the polebarn on a Friday, come and meet the posse, it's one hell of a friendly bunch [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

10. Re: First Trike 
    commando1966
    Hi Basil .. ive just got insurance for the Trike .. next i need to get the MOT .. just needs the handbrake cable sorting and my horn does'nt wanna work lol .. also there is a dispute about whether or not i need Hazard lights .. the previous owner said no coz the "bike" is older than 1986 .. But .. it was 1st registered as a trike in 2003 .. The laws just are'nt clear and cut about trikes .. grrr .. so hopefully be on the road end of the month - depends how cheap i can get the handbrake cable sorted ;D