2. Re: Newbie Alert!! :) 
    Platinum Member
    Hello and welcome officially but did meet you today

3. Re: Newbie Alert!! :) 
    hi Tom

4. Re: Newbie Alert!! :) 
    Hey,

Thanks for all the welcomes people!

Was really good to meet a fair few of you yesterday on the ride which was an awsome turnout!!

I kinda had trouble matching up people to the WB screen names...

For those of you i had a chance to speak to yesterday, was a pleasure and you were all great!

Those of you i didnt get to say hello.... was also good to see you all and soo many different and nice bikes!

Was good to ride with soo many of you!

People i'd like to say a special thanks too....

Caz - Im assuming it was you that kindly lent me your visor wipe. (very kinda gesture i thought!)

Jaydee - Who was a legend and a topbloke allday long both on the road and off... I cudn't wish the next 8 months away sooner mate.. be good to have you back!

Monster man - Nice bike and nice bloke!

Sean - i think?? Who was on the lovely green triumph, who was open to abit of playful riding
    whats your screen name dude??

Chris - On the Yellow Honda, for being an amazing rider.. again being open for abit of playful riding and just being really nice to convoy with

Don/Dom?? - Lad with the aprilla tuono, was a really down to earth and nice bloke.

SF - for turning out to be sound, and being quite complimenting about my ride style.. was nice to ride with you mate and talk about technique etc.

Star?? - Lovely young lady with the gorgeous white street triple. - was really nice to chat with later in the day and H&C.. Shame i didnt get a chance to ride with you earlier that day, but ya bike did look soooo much nicer then mine at the pub.. CLEAN!! grrrr

I didnt catch the guy with the Ducati's name... but really sound guy and a bloody lovely bike!

The guy and his son, who i don't know who they were...but they were nice to convoy with, rode super well and was completely cool about me getting a lil sideways near them coming out of a roundabout.. sorry about that!

Last but not by any means Least!!

The Rideout leader and his pillion (again names escape me) For leading such a brilliant rideout, was a good pace, well executed and you were both really nice to chat to when off the bikes!

Hope i covered most of the people i managed to get to know a lil better.

Incase the rest of you hadn't realised... I was the Looney that turned up in pure a white Dianese 1 piece with white everything else too! (much to everyones amusement at the H&C, glad it got some chuckles.)

Thanks to all,

Hope to get to know the rest of you that i didnt have the pleasure to again soon!

ps - anyone i spoke to yesterday...if you could drop me a msg so ya bike and real name - so i cant get to reconise yu on the WB site aswell as on rides, that would be ace.

cheers.

Thomas. (Essay Writer! lol)

5. Re: Newbie Alert!! :) 
    Sean.C
    Hi Tom,
    I was on the green triumph yesterday.

Sean

6. Re: Newbie Alert!! :) 
    Hey Sean,

Nice one mate, thought that might of been you on the site...

Was great to meet and ride with ya bud.

Tom

7. Re: Newbie Alert!! :) 
    Platinum Member
    Hi yes I was the one with the wet wipes ;D

8. Re: Newbie Alert!! :) 
    Platinum Member
    I'm gutted you forgot about the handsome guy behind the bar dishing out love ,couldn't make the ride but I ride the black bandit with red wheels http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/cgi...num=1283184157

9. Re: Newbie Alert!! :) 
    Platinum Member
    Hi Tom

Yes - good to meet you too...and yes I am Star. My triple is not quite as clean now though!!

10. Re: Newbie Alert!! :) 
    Smellygerm.. you didn't get forgotten fella!! You got a pm instead!!

Cool, thought that might of been you Star, was an absolute pleasure hun

Glad ya bikes a lil dirtier now... bet its still clean by most peoples standards tho right!? lol