Hahaha...

Morticia, I'm sooo up for riding with you again hun... bless ya boyfriend.. poor man! i'd lock my bikes away from you for sure!

Though you having a gixxer can only be a good thing hun!

we use to have some laughs riding before mate... and i still know how to showboat when its required! lol

Although the proper tricks are only for airfields, runways and abandoned race tracks! lol

I must set a good example to other riders, and ride nicely with my new WB family

yeah i don't hear from CG, JB or Ollie too must these days either...

Awww rich has an R1, right, i'm gonna txt him!!
i'll drag him out sometime so we can all catch up etc.

Thanks for all the new welcomes guys!

TT Crazy and Benobiker.... nice to see another two Gixxer riders in the group, i'm down for riding with you both whenever.. next meet, we'll swap digits and ya more then welcome to give me a buzz anytime you fancy a ride.

Jaydee, good to hear my New best mate now has brakes! lol.... could come in handy! lol.

I kept thinking, why is a rider of such talent and skill level breaking there into that corner.... now becomes clear that u wern't... haha..

Dude anytime you want me to pop over and help you tweak ya bike while its got some 'down time' let me know!

Ooooh as for riding it, Im soooo having a go sumtime then mate, dw, i'll be real gentle with it!

Hahaha i won't push it to 16k dude..... just 15,999
Nah serious tho... i'll take good care of it for ya mate.

My bike loves the high rev's...... i swear sumtimes i tip it into corners and it's nudging me and whispering...

"fc*k rossi!! - you could take him!" hahaha.. thats what it said about leon, and camier annihilated me!! lmao.