Notices

Thread: Newbie Alert!! :)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Re: Newbie Alert!! :) 
    Diamond Member
    Hello and welcome Thomas. Thomas, Tom, ride a white gixxer???

2. Re: Newbie Alert!! :) 
    Hey Morticia

Yes it is i... you do know me, i'm the very same guy!

However the Gsx-R has had some extensive work done and quicker then ever before

And its still white, but new fairings, change of colours in places and a few tricks up its sleeve mean its a different animal from back when you saw me last mate.

I noticed theres a few people from the old forum here...

Noticed Rich zx10R is here, CG, My mate Ollie with the RSV and a few others are dotted about.

I just figured i'd join a new forum and have a fresh start

How you been my luv?

Thomas

3. Re: Newbie Alert!! :) 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer_Tom
    Hey Morticia

Yes it is i... you do know me, i'm the very same guy!

However the Gsx-R has had some extensive work done and quicker then ever before

And its still white, but new fairings, change of colours in places and a few tricks up its sleeve mean its a different animal from back when you saw me last mate.

I noticed theres a few people from the old forum here...

Noticed Rich zx10R is here, CG, My mate Ollie with the RSV and a few others are dotted about.

I just figured i'd join a new forum and have a fresh start

How you been my luv?

Thomas

TOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAn't wait to ride with you again, see you strut your stuff

Rich now rides a sweet R1, got it just a month or so ago. He's an active member.

CG and Ollie are here in name only, never seen them at a meet/ride or posting in the past year either...Same for JB.

Me, still have the sv, and also inherited the boyfriend's gixxer He now rides an rsv mille that will eventually be mine too, LOL, poor man!

Hope to catch up soon, take care, and keep up the funky riding!

4. Re: Newbie Alert!! :) 
    G'day. Welcome to WB!
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

5. Re: Newbie Alert!! :) 
    I ride a K7 750 on a 09 plate blue/white in the Swindon area
    Hi and welcome.

6. Re: Newbie Alert!! :) 
    Hi mate, welcome, ride a k7 750 here. Not far from swindon here. always up for a ride out, give me a shout.

7. Re: Newbie Alert!! :) 
    Diamond Member
    Hello, welcome to WB

8. Re: Newbie Alert!! :) 
    Diamond Member
    Cheers mate :-)
    ive even fixed the rear brake lever so that it returns all the way, and doesnt now seem like i have been braking all the way throught he bends...hahaha...(even tho i cant ride the bike now)...

when its back on the road, youre welcome to have a go. as long as you dont try to get 16,000 revs out of it ;-)

jd :-)

9. Re: Newbie Alert!! :) 
    Hahaha...

Morticia, I'm sooo up for riding with you again hun... bless ya boyfriend.. poor man! i'd lock my bikes away from you for sure!

Though you having a gixxer can only be a good thing hun!

we use to have some laughs riding before mate... and i still know how to showboat when its required! lol

Although the proper tricks are only for airfields, runways and abandoned race tracks! lol

I must set a good example to other riders, and ride nicely with my new WB family

yeah i don't hear from CG, JB or Ollie too must these days either...

Awww rich has an R1, right, i'm gonna txt him!!
    i'll drag him out sometime so we can all catch up etc.

Thanks for all the new welcomes guys!

TT Crazy and Benobiker.... nice to see another two Gixxer riders in the group, i'm down for riding with you both whenever.. next meet, we'll swap digits and ya more then welcome to give me a buzz anytime you fancy a ride.

Jaydee, good to hear my New best mate now has brakes! lol.... could come in handy! lol.

I kept thinking, why is a rider of such talent and skill level breaking there into that corner.... now becomes clear that u wern't... haha..

Dude anytime you want me to pop over and help you tweak ya bike while its got some 'down time' let me know!

Ooooh as for riding it, Im soooo having a go sumtime then mate, dw, i'll be real gentle with it!

Hahaha i won't push it to 16k dude..... just 15,999
    Nah serious tho... i'll take good care of it for ya mate.

My bike loves the high rev's...... i swear sumtimes i tip it into corners and it's nudging me and whispering...

"fc*k rossi!! - you could take him!" hahaha.. thats what it said about leon, and camier annihilated me!! lmao.