Evening all,

Cerruti is my other half, and she has been hassling me to create my own account and write an introduction post, so here goes.........

I'm a 44 year old, who has recently got back into biking after I decided to have a heart attack in January Who would believe that the warnings on cigarette packets were true!!! So I gave up the weeds and started biking again.

I passed my test about 16 years ago, but stopped riding about 6 years ago when my kids decided they needed my money more than I did ;D I used to ride just as a means of transport, now its more a fun thing

I have owned mainly kawasaki's in my past.. starting on a GPZ500s, then onto GPZ1100, onto a Ducati 888, then finally a ZZR1200.

I have now got a 2012 Harley Fat Boy, and a 2010 BMW K1300s... And just in case you have read Cerruti's post about acknowledging other riders... I nod to everybody like a demented toy dog ;D

My good lady and myself are hopefully (weather, kids and time permitting) going to come to the Harp and Crown on wednesday, so I hope to see some of you there