Notices

Thread: Hi everyone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Hi everyone 
    New to the group. Moving to Warminster within next month and interested in bike and social meets, would also love to get some time on the track..Also managed to get my wife out for first time in her life other week
    My bike is a k6 suzuki gsxr

2. Re: Hi everyone 
    Hi and welcome to WB

3. Re: Hi everyone 
    welcome to WB, check out the meets section
    In loving memory of Mikkie Mahon 8th May 1986 - 28th September 2014. Taken too soon, ride free x
    “I WILL be a story in your head, but that’s ok. We are all stories in the end, just make yours a good one, eh?”

4. Re: Hi everyone 
    Hi. thanks for the welcome. how do you upload a pic to your profile????

5. Re: Hi everyone 
    If I remember right you have to have 10 posts to enable that option. Just go to your profile settings
    In loving memory of Mikkie Mahon 8th May 1986 - 28th September 2014. Taken too soon, ride free x
    “I WILL be a story in your head, but that’s ok. We are all stories in the end, just make yours a good one, eh?”

6. Re: Hi everyone 
    Welcome. Pop along to the Harp and Crown at Gastard on a wednesday evening.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

7. Re: Hi everyone 
    We move down warminster this month so soon as we are settled i/we (me and the Wife) will pop along. look forward to meet

8. Re: Hi everyone 
    welcome there's a very active trackdays fraternity on WB in the Track Days & Off Roading section - a great bunch of people and in all classes from novice to advanced.
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

9. Re: Hi everyone 
    Cheers Dabz i'll check it out.

10. Re: Hi everyone 
    Diamond Member
    aalreet canny lad [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

http://photobucket.com

http://www.imageshack.us

These are free to join so no worries there for the scrooges amongst us. I use photobucket for my pics/avatars/sigs and is really simple to use. (for the instructions below i'm using photobucket as my run through example)

Once you have registered/opened an account you'll have your own album which you can fill up with pictures/short movie clips etc

To upload a pic, all you need to do is to use the browse option in the main window, navigate to whichever pic you want and click upload. There is also an option to upload more than one picture at a time.

Once uploaded successfully, as you pass the mouse pointer over each of your pictures you'll see 4 options appear in a pop up box.

Email & IM
    Direct Link
    HTML Code
    IMG Code

To make your picture appear in your forum post, all you need to do is to copy the IMG Code (right click and copy for the non geeks out there), and then paste the address into the text box in your post.

In order for our dial up members to enjoy your bike, can we all stick to a maximum of 5 pics per post. You are more than welcome to add links to further pics ( ie. use the URL address option) if you have loads more pics to show.

Also, can we also make sure that the size of the pics are no bigger than 640x480. If you can't resize the picture yourself before uploading there is an option of resizing the picture by clicking the edit button above your pic in your photobucket album and choosing resize.

If you see a pic on the t'interweb which you find amusing and want to post up, simply click on the picture properties, copy the url address, click on this button