Hi Everyone

I'm just in the process of taking my Direct Access so not a fully fledged biker yet.
Unfortunately failed my mod2 on Friday after what I thought was a really good safe ride. The examiner clearly didn't have the same opinion though and picked up on a couple of things that were not worth mentioning really, so I am feeling thoroughly p............. off. Just want to be a boring old man sensible type of rider really. Not much to ask is it? Anyone else failed after thinking they'd done really well? Would love to hear from you.
At the moment I've got a little 500 Street bike but would love to get a bigger tourer some day after getting used to riding the little one. Have driven fast cars for years so I really know the roads and am good at preplanning etc but these days they seem to want too much in order for one to pass mod 2. Some of what they expect is actually dangerous if you ask me. Anyone else think so?

Anyway I've gotta start building some kinda profile so hopefully i'll get to know some of you good people soon.

Cheers

Mark