Hi folks!

I'm returning to the UK after spending the last 15 years in Ireland and I'll be based near Swindon with my son before moving with him in a few weeks to his new house in Devizes.

I returned to biking 4 1/2 years ago after a very long break and was soon re-addicted. I've done a few track days over here and probably more than my share of bike rallies too. Although I never made it to the continent, I've toured all of Ireland and most of Scotland, Wales and England over the past 4 years. I've never lived so far south before, having spent most of my time in Scotland before moving to Ireland. I'm looking forward to slightly less soggy weather and considerably fewer potholes! 8-)

The weather and recession in Ireland has seriously limited my mileage this year. I didn't even tax one bike and it's seriously in need of new boots since the last track day last year. I considered selling them both then saw reason and thought "I can't do that!!"

My bikes will be following me sometimes in October and I'm hoping to find work and accommodation of my own in the area before too long. Uprooting and relocating is huge step for me and more than a little daunting so I thought I'd join up and introduce myself so I can make some new biking friends and look forward to meeting you in the months to come. I'm an active member on an Irish bike forum and will be sorry to leave so many great friends behind. So looking forward to new friends and new tarmac though!

I'm owned by 2 Great Danes, a Jack Russell (all girls) and 2 lovely bikes (both boys of course). :P