Notices

Thread: Crapper Flapper Mod

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Crapper Flapper Mod 
    ONFIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by GixerBoy
    Maybe for me and you thats true mate but for OF??? ;D
    :-[;D ;D ;D ;D :

Yep your right that old crock of a Fireplace will have to go.....Its a Honda Melody for me > ;D ;D Going to get myself down to GW's in the morning 4 sure!

2. Re: Crapper Flapper Mod 
    Platinum Member
    Heard the've got a couple of blue and white K6 thou's left if you want a decent bike my man.......No good for me tho' with my colour leathers.......Having to look else where......

3. Re: Crapper Flapper Mod 
    ONFIRE
    Heard the've got a couple of blue and white K6 thou's left if you want a decent bike my man.......No good for me tho' with my colour leathers.......Having to look else where......
    Noticed today a few Gixer thous kicking about one did catch my eye particularly nice b\w\r colour. Horses for courses it's an R1 for me, now my old 2004 Fireplace mileage is getting bit high! :-/ Gutted though only replaced tyres last month only 7 miles on them :'(

I thought better leave thoses little gixers to Trackday God's :-*:-*
    8-)

4. Re: Crapper Flapper Mod 
    Platinum Member
    Such sweet words........
    Mileage.....Huh,mines got 24k on it now so its being pensioned off to be a full time trackday hack! ;D

5. Re: Crapper Flapper Mod 
    ONFIRE
    Such sweet words........
    Mileage.....Huh,mines got 24k on it now so its being pensioned off to be a full time trackday hack! ;D
    Early new years resolution I could go back to being a complete barsteward wind-up merchant then again. Second thoughts I'll leave that to the newbies

6. Re: Crapper Flapper Mod 
    ONFIRE
    Noticed a while ago on Artdeans website the GSX-R1000 PHANTOM LAUNCHED - free Yoshy...
    :P

7. Re: Crapper Flapper Mod 
    Platinum Member
    Hmmm,unfortunately OF,its just a link to Suzuki GB's website.....Stingy fookers.....Did try and ring Artdeans today but they're obviously closed.........Fowlups have the Phantom in stock and Crescent did have some a few weeks ago so will see who will give me the best deal.......

8. Re: Crapper Flapper Mod 
    Quote Originally Posted by ONFIRE
    [quote author=GixerBoy link=1166802036/0#11 date=1167235771]Heard the've got a couple of blue and white K6 thou's left if you want a decent bike my man.......No good for me tho' with my colour leathers.......Having to look else where......
    Noticed today a few Gixer thous kicking about one did catch my eye particularly nice b\w\r colour. Horses for courses it's an R1 for me, now my old 2004 Fireplace mileage is getting bit high! :-/ Gutted though only replaced tyres last month only 7 miles on them :'(

8-)

[/quote]

Good choice of bike ya going for there fella....ya know it makes sence...

9. Re: Crapper Flapper Mod 
    ONFIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Gav
    [quote author=ONFIRE link=1166802036/0#12 date=1167237469][quote author=GixerBoy link=1166802036/0#11 date=1167235771]Heard the've got a couple of blue and white K6 thou's left if you want a decent bike my man.......No good for me tho' with my colour leathers.......Having to look else where......

8-)

[/quote]

Good choice of bike ya going for there fella....ya know it makes sence...
    [/quote]

Yep 4sure Gav...., but I have not been totally disappointed in the CBR1000RR always had Honda's, but its all just a tad too safe (yes GB it was a plank ). My big broth will never speak to me again moving over to the dark side. :'( :'(

psml

8-)

10. Re: Crapper Flapper Mod 
    Quote Originally Posted by ONFIRE
    [quote author=GixerBoy link=1166802036/0#13 date=1167238037]Such sweet words........
    Early new years resolution I could go back to being a complete barsteward wind-up merchant then again. Second thoughts I'll leave that to the newbies [/quote]

?? : :-X
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”