Notices

Thread: Crapper Flapper Mod

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Re: Crapper Flapper Mod 
    Quote Originally Posted by ONFIRE
    I agree, does not take much for a disgruntled customer to spread muck & quite rightly so BB. I can only praise them with my own personal experience. I am sure this rings true within all motorcycle dealerships. :-/ Would be great to be as perfect as me to get it right all the time (did I say that) Lol!
    As I said to Stu on the other thread as far as I'm concerned my business with GW is closed. I do not spread muck, but if someone asks me what my experience with GW was like I will tell them of my experience. In the same way if anyone asks me what my experience with other dealers has been over the years, i will give them my experience. If I have not had any dealings then I say so. All I ask is a reasonable service and communication from whomever I deal with.

I’ll put the underlining pen away now!

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

2. Re: Crapper Flapper Mod 
    ONFIRE
    Pleased you did take the muck terminology too literal. Must admit I do sever any slight affiliation to dealers if I experience unsatisfactory customer service 8-) enough said...

Opps that highlighter is moreish