Key point as mentioned is the tyre Profile...there is a good chance if you mix n match the profiles will be different.

Way I see it tyres are the most important piece of safety kit you can spend your money on...so if you got a sports bike then honour it by fitting sports rubber....if you want to clock up miles get a touring bike and fit touring rubber.

I see from your pics you got a TT, not many people know about them and those that do a little bit shrug them off as a poor substitute to jap 600's...but I know they are actually bikes that handle really well (and a cracking buy) and you owe it to the bike to fit sports rubber to it.

Try BT014's...full on sports rubber but you'll still see upto 6k miles out the rear on your bike

Also anonther tip, buy tyres online (cheeper look on ebay for blackroundhoops) and take them to lynhams to be fitted they always do it right for a good price

PS: Last time I dealt with biketreads they sold me a Heavy Duty chain which snapped after 100 miles, then tried to fob me off by saying I didn't fit it right...Not used them again since >