Ok it might not be your cup of tea,and not so sure on the legal side of things but it works for me. I fitted some blue l.e.d side light bulbs ( from halfords approx a tenner the pair ) in the front of my new bandit 1250 instead of the original white ones. And ever since found that traffics parts for you like the red sea did for moses especially when filtering and in general moves over for you considerably more even in daylight hours perhaps they think iam the old bill as they glance in their rear view mirror,what ever the reasons it makes car drivers more aware of you and adds that little bit of fun to you ride. I also took it a step further and added a little block of 3 blue l. e. d s that i got of a mate underneath the main headlamp siliconed to the underside of the fairing now they really move out of the way. I know one thing i would rather get a slap on the wrist from the police for it than get wiped out by some muppet in a car that hasnt noticed me any day.So as i say it works for me