Notices

Thread: a law issue

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: a law issue 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steveo
    i have plugs in both ears when i ride with kelly coz we use a rider and pillion comunication radio, aint had any probs so far
    Kelly hasn't told you yet hers has packed up but she's enjoying the peace and quiet without you jabbering on

2. Re: a law issue 
    omg stu! Why did u have to go and tell him :

3. Re: a law issue 
    I've thought about using my ipod on the work commute but i'm still loving the sound of my Remus exhaust too much Especially when it bounces back off buildings and under bridges...... ;D ;D

4. Re: a law issue 
    I think if your just going along Motorways/Dual Carridgeways then actually an mp3 player keeps you amused so you don't end up doing stupid speeds to get that boring type of riding out the way.

In any other situation there should be enough for you to think about and concentrate on in which case an mp3 player could end up being a dangerous distraction.

5. Re: a law issue 
    Diamond Member
    Most of the time im listening to hardcore music which is very fast, tis amasing how that can influence your riding :-?

6. Re: a law issue 
    Platinum Member
    my exhausts are the only music i listen to 8-)

7. Re: a law issue 
    Quote Originally Posted by furry-TLR
    I think if your just going along Motorways/Dual Carridgeways then actually an mp3 player keeps you amused so you don't end up doing stupid speeds to get that boring type of riding out the way.

In any other situation there should be enough for you to think about and concentrate on in which case an mp3 player could end up being a dangerous distraction.
    +1 with the JP-meister

Down to personal preference at the end of they day. I don't have a MP3 player so I don't have that problem lol
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

8. Re: a law issue 
    Diamond Member
    Tell you what it was good to listen to some tunes going down to Lyon the other year, also Jo and I could have a chinwag along the way as well, as the model I have cuts the music when we speak.