Well thought all was well riding to work this morning, how wrong i was gona be.

Got half way their and with no warning heard a banging noise from the front of my bike it soon got very loud and then the engine cut out over a space of 100meters

It started back up but cut out straight away, it sounds like metal Grinding and banging.

Engine has oil,and their is no sighn of crack's or leaking oil.

As for the so called breakdown cover.thats in my wifes name,wanted to know if she was their as its for her,after me saying she had just gone home,they put it down as not with vechl,and unable to send recovery,
So at 2 in the morning i lost the plot with them,saying thank you for your help in leaving me in the middle of nowhere and no way of getting home,
They just said Good night sir >

Had to get a lift home from a pal (Cheers Ged)and leave the bike by the side of the road,

If any one live's nr or in Frome with a trailer or a means for picking a bike up giz a shout

So
As its a V-twin i have no idea where to go to get it looked at and i dont wona think of the cost :'(

Is their any one out their thats worked on v-twins ,that could have a look or even work on it, to keep the cost down

No more riding for me untill its fixed :'( :'( :'( or sold for parts coz i canny aford the repair :'( :'(