Notices

Thread: ScottOiler

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: ScottOiler 
    Don't know if this will be seen or not. I have the same issue re-filing my scottOiler - Only even worse! Oil goes everywhere and just a bit in the RMV. How the hell do you fill these this. What was the solution. Thanks for any info. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

2. Re: ScottOiler 
    If you come over to my place (bring your oil!) in Calne this saturday I will show you. Maybe you can take nokesy shopping too while she waits for her battery to charge. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

3. Re: ScottOiler 
    Love to. But it's a bit far as I'm in Wolverhampton I've been on the Scottoiler site and got everything connected up right. The oil doesn't seem to want to flow into the RMV. It's lying at an angle of about 30 degrees on the seat frame. Does it need to be vertical to re-fill? Thanks for any help. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

4. Re: ScottOiler 
    Quote Originally Posted by finbar
    If you come over to my place (bring your oil!) in Calne this saturday I will show you. Maybe you can take nokesy shopping too while she waits for her battery to charge. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    I don't want to go shopping - not sure what else to do though with 5-6 hrs of bikeless time!

5. Re: ScottOiler 
    I might have a battery that would fit your bike so you could go for a ride while it charges, it was fitted to a suzuki gsxr 750.

Are you cute? ;D

6. Re: ScottOiler 
    Are you cute? ;D
    Subtle as a brick to the face Fin!

7. Re: ScottOiler 
    Why thank you! ;D

8. Re: ScottOiler 
    Be afraid. Does he have a lock on his attic door. I've heard about people from Calne. My brother lives there and Amante!

9. Re: ScottOiler 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch1d
    Love to. But it's a bit far as I'm in Wolverhampton I've been on the Scottoiler site and got everything connected up right. The oil doesn't seem to want to flow into the RMV. It's lying at an angle of about 30 degrees on the seat frame. Does it need to be vertical to re-fill? Thanks for any help. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    give them a ring - you'll save a lot of time and hassle [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

10. Re: ScottOiler 
    I might have a battery that would fit your bike so you could go for a ride while it charges, it was fitted to a suzuki gsxr 750.

Are you cute? ;D
    So, I could just take the battery out the bike and drive it over to you and collect it later?!

I'd say 'cute' is more a word for kittens and puppies! ;D