Notices

Thread: TYRE PUNCTURE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: TYRE PUNCTURE 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slowr1der
    £144 for an 014 fitted. You have been seriously mugged off. You could have got a decent tyre on there for that price
    ...just what Nicky wants to hear I'm sure !!!!!

2. Re: TYRE PUNCTURE 
    Quote Originally Posted by HensonA
    [quote author=slowr1der link=1276767914/0#7 date=1276870759]£144 for an 014 fitted. You have been seriously mugged off. You could have got a decent tyre on there for that price
    ...just what Nicky wants to hear I'm sure !!!!![/quote]

precisely LOL LOL

3. Re: TYRE PUNCTURE 
    you will now suffer from"puncture paranoia".Every time you pull away in about 15m you will be thinking,"Does that fell right?",a couple of times you might stop and give it a squeeze,or a kick,all will feel right so will continue your ride.Every morning you will be thinking"OH Shi*,I`ts gone down again"out will come trusty pressure gage,and all will be well.This will continue for about a month,but will taper off after about 2 weeks.Do not be alarmed,this is normal behaviour,its just called"Puncture Paranoia". ;D

4. Re: TYRE PUNCTURE 
    Quote Originally Posted by nicko@able
    you will now suffer from"puncture paranoia".Every time you pull away in about 15m you will be thinking,"Does that fell right?",a couple of times you might stop and give it a squeeze,or a kick,all will feel right so will continue your ride.Every morning you will be thinking"OH Shi*,I`ts gone down again"out will come trusty pressure gage,and all will be well.This will continue for about a month,but will taper off after about 2 weeks.Do not be alarmed,this is normal behaviour,its just called"Puncture Paranoia". ;D
    Exactly so!

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

5. Re: TYRE PUNCTURE 
    Already find myself tyre kicking everytime i pull the bike out the garage LOL LOL LOL

6. Re: TYRE PUNCTURE 
    Platinum Member
    I got these "safety pressure indicator" (scroll down to the bottom).

http://www.fastbikebits.com/acatalog...cessories.html

Makes it very easy to see if you've got an issue when you haven't got a pressure guage (or a man) handy.

7. Re: TYRE PUNCTURE 
    Quote Originally Posted by FJ_Biker
    Hopefully AlanTDM will log on and read this post, he can fix punctures with an ear plug
    Yea and it worked just to get me to the dealer with help of super glue etc.mind you didnt go over 20mph down the country lanes.
    Iv given up on rear ZR rated tyres to many friggin wrecked tyres. > last one only done 4 K miles and got sliced by a piece of metal none repairable had at least another 3k miles left on it.
    Got a Distanzia fitted to the rear now got about 10mm of tread depth when new so hopefully last about 10k miles +and i cant find any difference in grip wet or dry using this tyre either,matches the ST Storm ok aswell no weird effects, least the front lasts about 20k miles ;D