Quote Originally Posted by silly_simon
I must admit after going for a jolly jaunt by meself and just having a bit of fun on some local road's, also using nearly half a tank of fuel I am feeling a bit happier about the bike [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I think in all honesty because the R6 engine (albeit detuned a little )
Is such a revvy engine, and the fact it has an ally frame I don't think I have enough confidence in the bike
apart from the CBR I had for a very short time my other bikes have had steel frames and felt "heavier" so I think they felt more planted on the road, probably because they were heavier.

I think I am tensing up to much and the result is a load of ache's and pains :'(

I did have a look at rearset's but crikey they are expensive so I may go for a Gel seat pad instead to just give me the extra little distance between seat and peg's. And gain a little extra comfort at the same time
Relaxing is the key. You could have an armchair of a bike, but if you're tense, it'll still be uncomfortable. Try gripping the tank with your legs. In turn, this allows you to relax your upper body. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]