1. Re: Extra Inches 
    and there was me thinking this wouldnt get smutty :P

2. Re: Extra Inches 
    Quote Originally Posted by rich1988
    and there was me thinking this wouldnt get smutty :P
    With the title 'Extra Inches'????

This was destined for smut ;D

3. Re: Extra Inches 
    Only you boys are getting smutty, us girls know Nico_babe was talking about leg lenght! :
    It's Lilac... not pink!

4. Re: Extra Inches 
    Platinum Member
    I have Daytona Ladystars Boots which help a huge amount. I wouldnt be able to ride my bike without them! They arent cheap sadly - but you can usually find some on ebay at some point...

5. Re: Extra Inches 
    Quote Originally Posted by JackieD
    Only you boys are getting smutty, us girls know Nico_babe was talking about leg lenght! :
    Yeah right

Even I wasn't born yesterday ;D

6. Re: Extra Inches 
    Quote Originally Posted by CBRowner
    [quote author=rich1988 link=1279034587/0#10 date=1279053194]and there was me thinking this wouldnt get smutty :P
    With the title 'Extra Inches'????

This was destined for smut ;D[/quote]

HE HE HE HE HE.......me smutty??? cor blimey....never.....Im sweet, innocent and ummmmmm pure???

I just need an extra inch or two to reach the floor properly lmao

;D ;D ;D

7. Re: Extra Inches 
    What size feet are you??

I've got some Heine Gerricke boots that have a 2/3 inch sole which may be of some use but they're up my parents and I'm not heading that far north until my UK drivers licence arrives and I don't mind grabbing them then [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

8. Re: Extra Inches 
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Able
    Tina, if you eat a lot more pies, you won't need to adjust the seat height or get a lowering kit. Alternatively, let some air out your tyres... [smiley=happy.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

LMAO.....never thought about it that way......Ive been on a diet since I bought the bike with the idea that every pound i lost meant i could go 1mph faster lmao....never realised every pound i lost lifted me a centimetre off the floor......Ive lost a stone n a half!!!!!..... no wonder !!! lol.....thanks Mark ha ha ha ha

;D ;D ;D

9. Re: Extra Inches 
    Quote Originally Posted by CBRowner
    What size feet are you??

I've got some Heine Gerricke boots that have a 2/3 inch sole which may be of some use but they're up my parents and I'm not heading that far north until my UK drivers licence arrives and I don't mind grabbing them then [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Im a four or a five (with big fluffy socks on) lol.......only got little feet too lmao .......thank you tho Emlyn [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

10. Re: Extra Inches 
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina
    [quote author=CBRowner link=1279034587/15#16 date=1279054321]What size feet are you??

Im a four or a five (with big fluffy socks on) lol.......only got little feet too lmao .......thank you tho Emlyn [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

[/quote]

You're in luck then, these are a 5.

I'll get them when I head North and pop them down to the BH for you to check out.

They're not imaculate because they've been travelled the world in a box but I think they're suitable for the job [smiley=thumbsup.gif]