*Speeds attained at work on private land.... ah the joy of playing on airfields!*

This is difficult to explain, but I will start off by saying I recently had a new tyre fitted to the front.

Basically when I reach 100mph the bike starts to very very lightly shimmy about under me, at exactly 105mph the shimmy turns into a vibration which I can initially feel under my feet in the foot pegs. Get to around the 110 region and the vibration gets stronger still and I can feel it through my seat. Around the 120mph mark it gets quite violent and I have to back off the throttle because it quite honestly scares me a bit!

The reason I am asking is that I have shed a front wheel balancing weight before on my previous bike and all the vibration was through the yoke and bars not the main part of the bike as I have explained hence why I am not sure if its the front or something else which may be causing it.
The only time before that I rode it at any speed was at work about a week before the tyre change and I hit 158 without it vibrating at all, other than the odd bit of wind moving me around but definitely not any vibration like this so something is wrong without a doubt.

I am looking at doing a track day in a month and a bit so this needs sorting really!

Any Ideas?