Hi Guys,

Appologies for the long winded post.

A while back I fitted new front pads to my zephyr 750, immediately after there was significantly more travel in the front lever, to the point where it can almost come back to the grip.

Since then I have fitted a new master cylinder seal kit, new piston seals, freed up the slides and blead the system many times with new fluid (The main Kawasaki dealer has also had a go). All this has had absoloubtly no effect.

Today I bought some brake cleaner and freed up the bobbins as best I could whilst still on the bike, by spinning with an M8 nut and bolt method gently nipped up. This also had no effect, but admitedly the bobbins were pretty siezed before this.

All I could think is that air must still be trapped in the lines somewhere. So I decided to clamp the hoses just below the splitter to try and eliminate where the problem is coming from.
The odd thing was I clamped the left hose and the lever felt perfect and back to normal, so i thought the problem must be something to do with the right caliper. I then removed the clamp and clamped the right hose, again the lever felt perfect as it used to be.

I then completely removed the clamp and the lever went back to being spongy. This one has got me beat, and any help on what going on would be much apreciated.