Notices

Thread: Filtering Traffic

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Re: Filtering Traffic 
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Able
    [quote author=CBRowner link=1268868174/45#52 date=1286465341][quote author=Mark_Able link=1268868174/45#51 date=1286309785]

I like to think my riding has improved since then...

;D We F**King hope so too [/quote]

I'm not too proud to admit that I rode like a complete twat when I was young. Why do you think I became a bike instructor? So I could warn new riders of the dangers of riding as I did. I'm lucky to be here now. Having said that, there was no one giving instruction in those days to warn of the pitfalls. I learnt everything the hard way.

Maybe I should start a thread 'The Stupidest Things You've Done On a Bike'. Every time someone comes up with a story, I could trump it... :[/quote]

There's the stupidist thing you've done, and the Sutpidist thing you are prepared to admit to!! The two are often degrees of magnitude in difference!!!
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

2. Re: Filtering Traffic 
    Was filtering between two lines of stationary traffic A303 when driver of HGV decided to leap out of his cab. Guess he has checking the trailer or something and didnt expect any moving between the two lanes. Nearly landed on top of me.