Notices

Thread: Baffle removal

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Re: Baffle removal 
    Quote Originally Posted by roxychick
    The Ars6 is going in for a service and mot at JHS soon, I may speak nicely to James and ask if he can take the baffle out of mine and see how I get on....probably to put it back in by the time I get to the end of the bypass!! ;D ;D

Roxy x
    What's up with the roxy pit crew? Can't they sort it for you?

2. Re: Baffle removal 
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaDog
    [quote author=roxychick link=1302124852/39#39 date=1308143097]
    The Ars6 is going in for a service and mot at JHS soon, I may speak nicely to James and ask if he can take the baffle out of mine and see how I get on....probably to put it back in by the time I get to the end of the bypass!! ;D ;D

Roxy x
    What's up with the roxy pit crew? Can't they sort it for you?[/quote]

The pit crew are good but they are not able to complete and give me an MOT cert or stamp my Yamaha book with a 12k service record BUT the gorgeous guys at JHS Racing can [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif]....

Roxy x

3. Re: Baffle removal 
    Quote Originally Posted by roxychick
    [quote author=DaytonaDog link=1302124852/40#40 date=1308160432][quote author=roxychick link=1302124852/39#39 date=1308143097]

Roxy x
    What's up with the roxy pit crew? Can't they sort it for you?[/quote]

The pit crew are good but they are not able to complete and give me an MOT cert or stamp my Yamaha book with a 12k service record BUT the gorgeous guys at JHS Racing can [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif]....

Roxy x[/quote]

A very good point well made.....teach me not to read the post and fully take it all in. Did they take the baffle out for you as well?