Mark Hammond @ MH Racing set my bike up for me SF and he did a bloody good job fella!

He comes highly recommended and i promise you mate that he's a genuine suspension legend!

The bloke literally took two minutes to handle my bike while it stood still in his garage and then told me exactly how it rode and detailed every lil character trait and flaw the bike had in regards to handling.

I seriously couldn't believe that.. he was spot on with it all!!

After he had set my bike up it felt like it was genuinely on rails in the corners and allowed me to chuck it about heaps more.

I dunno about costing on replacement shocks etc... i found his labour/setup cost to be cheap as chips and honestly thought his time and efforts were worth their weight in gold when i rode away!

Make sure you don't take ya bike to someone cheap who will tell ya they know what they doing when they dont mate!

If ya bike gets setup wrong you'll seriously hate riding it!

I can honestly say i can't praise marks work enough and have no doubts what so ever who i will always go back to for any further suspension tinkering!

I know that dosn't answer ya question as such but i thought it might help to hear genuine feedback!

If i didn't rate him mate i'd honestly tell ya he's rubbish!
Local legend in my opinion!

And Wiltshire builders was right mate.. he's in Seagry now.. kinda lower seagry and not too hard to find really.

Just my 2pence worth.

Tom