10 out of 10 for effort and enthusiasm. I've found that speed necessitates the correct body position, in other words it's actually easier and more natural to lean the bike right over carrying more speed into corners. So far the only places where i've been able to do that comfortably have been the track, and with the added bonus of repetition you get to practice practice practice.
Hangin off round a roundabout at 35mph seems like bloody hard work and unnecessary, yeah, it'll scrape your slider but i dont think you'll get much benefit from it riding wise, it just seems like a forced and uncomfortably way to negotiate a low speed bend........with lots of exit and entry points thrown in!!

I'm learning shed loads and share your enthusiasm. I pick Snotty Cowell's brain and follow him, watching his body position and road position, it's like having your own race instructor and it's FREE! If you're serious about making some serious improvements to your riding then PM him, once you get past the horror of abuse and sarcasm there's a soft and gentle nurturing soul underneath ;D ;D ;D though you've got to dig deep!!!

One month til Combe