Notices

Thread: Anyone have a Carb Balancer?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Anyone have a Carb Balancer? 
    Platinum Member
    Wiggy,
    I have had 3x 600 fazer's Two carb & the other the injected underseat exhaust one The latter one I found too small for me @ 6 ft tall, was very cramped

This one
    [img][/img]

And this one
    [img][/img]

Oh and this one
    [img][/img]

Now I have this
    [img][/img]

2. Re: Anyone have a Carb Balancer? 
    Quote Originally Posted by silly_simon
    [quote author=NiteW4tcher link=1310942931/7#7 date=1312020442]the joys of injection

Err I think you will find that the throttle bodys need sycronising every/every other service mate :P[/quote]

oh yeah ;D

3. Re: Anyone have a Carb Balancer? 
    Quote Originally Posted by silly_simon
    Wiggy,
    I have had 3x 600 fazer's Two carb & the other the injected underseat exhaust one The latter one I found too small for me @ 6 ft tall, was very cramped

This one
    [img][/img]

And this one
    [img][/img]

Oh and this one
    [img][/img]

Now I have this
    [img][/img]
    Wow thats a nice set to have owned lol id be happy with any one of them ,i think there a super all rounder .Do the injected ones need attention or are there just leave well alone and just do oil and filters ?i cant wait to save up and get one lol , i will be like a puppy in a new house ,wagging my tail n peeing everywhere lol , no but i do get abit hyper about fazers and old skool bikes ,as much as i like gsxr and cbr,s zx ,and all the other race reps , they just aint my cup of tea had a zzr1100 that was as race rep as i wanted ,165mph never went as fast as everyone said they did if you got 170 mph out of the thing you had a fast one lol .I been there done that got fecked knees and a few scar,s to show for it ,old skool 80,s muscle bikes well most 60/90s bikes i like and the fazer gen 1, to now .Sorry rambling on lol .