Notices

Thread: anyone here done tappets on a gpz 500s ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: anyone here done tappets on a gpz 500s ? 
    Cheers Simon once i found and download a manual it was easy , many thanks for the offer of help .Hope you had a great holiday im going to the H/C on wednesday if you can make it il shout you a smelly burger lol .Ohh i have upped my front tyre to a 140/70/17 zr dunlop from Jaydee , and im upping th rear to a 140/70.17 or 150/70/17 zr if he gets any in , my conti is wareing quite fast but grips well wet or dry .Anyway hope to see you soon .

2. Re: anyone here done tappets on a gpz 500s ? 
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggy
    Cheers Simon once i found and download a manual it was easy , many thanks for the offer of help .Hope you had a great holiday im going to the H/C on wednesday if you can make it il shout you a smelly burger lol .Ohh i have upped my front tyre to a 140/70/17 zr dunlop from Jaydee , and im upping th rear to a 140/70.17 or 150/70/17 zr if he gets any in , my conti is wareing quite fast but grips well wet or dry .Anyway hope to see you soon .
    not sure if i can make it to the h&c this week havent had time to get bike back for mot retest yet and one of the dogs is going to the vet tomorrow to make sure she cant have puppys so dont know what time she will need collecting i will be there next week i see you then if your there

3. Re: anyone here done tappets on a gpz 500s ? 
    The big re-test day... Friday at 2pm... anyone know of an assasin to take out the mot bloke if he fails it again? more to the point, anyone ever heard of "Kellaway Motorcycles"? the causers of the biggest mot failures after work they've done and potential accidents going? They failed the GPZ last year, did the repair work and failed to tighten up bolts on the rear suspension, also put a lock-nut on backwards also on the rear suspension, causing the damage that has failed it this year.... not that we hold any grudges of course! Mot bloke this year "Can't comment because he knows them" - or maybe their reputation..... ;D

4. Re: anyone here done tappets on a gpz 500s ? 
    Bridge garage shrewton is the place to go top blokes there . And id never go back to a place that did that sort of stuff , once bitten twice shy , plenty of legit places to get the old mot done .anyway think on for next time , bridge at shrewton ,arrange it when im not at work i can pick you up n have a brew untill its ready to collect drama free day .