Quote Originally Posted by BMWGraeme
[quote author=Swanny link=1329915914/5#5 date=1329992536]£4 from ebay Item number: 140708059889

3 wires
One on each indicator side and one to earth

The problem is, as you know motorcycle indicators do not cancel themselves like cars.

THE ANSWER

Fit a 75dB audible warning buzzer, these are fitted in 10 mins, they need no drilling to fix they have double sided tape to stick to your bike, but if you would rather fix with self tapper screws you can as there are two pre drilled holes.

To fit this item could not be more simple, fix one red wire to the + side of left indicator the other red wire to the + of right one, and the black to earth, with scotch connectors or soldered and the job is done. When fitted, and your indicators flash you will hear an audible sound that can be heard above the engine noise, depending where you have mounted the buzzer. The best place to locate these is near your speedo.
I have self cancelling on both of my bikes as standard. They vary the time according to both distance and speed plus on one bike I can adjust the delay to be longer or shorter as a separate setting albeit via a dealers computer [/quote]

Posh BMW riders : ;D ;D ;D