Was stuck in shaftsbury for 3 hours waiting for the AA on Sunday. I was riding along at 30 went to change gear just after accelerating. Didn't stick it up enough and went into neutral. Then got it in gear (no idea what gear). Rode along 15secs fine. Then clink clonk, back wheel locked a bit and back end skidded a bit. Pulled over and could hear metal flicking on metal. Figured chain was the problem.

Now my thundercat won't start unless I pull clutch in. If I try starting in neutral without pulling clutch in it jumps forwards as if its stuck in gear. I can't shift gears up to 2nd ot anything. Only down to first and neutral. When pushing the bike switched off the chain skips and flings about and sticks at certain points.

It passed its mot Friday with no advisories which is typical.. hope its not major broke i have no experience of clutches or gearboxes. All I'm able to do is have a look where the chain goes in towards the engine.

Just bought some new leathers which also takes the biscuit!

Anyone got any ideas or suggestions as to what I should be checking? Many thanks in advance