Notices

Thread: Puncturesafe Blue Goo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: Puncturesafe Blue Goo 
    Platinum Member
    Good idea if you're off touring abroad
    The irony is that many BMW touring bikes can't use it.

2. Re: Puncturesafe Blue Goo 
    I had Puncture-safe in one set of tyres but haven't in my last two sets, and won't be on future new tyres either.

I'm sure it's efficient stuff... but if I had had a screw removed from a tyre and the hole filled with the Puncturesafe, I personally would only take that as a temp measure and still get a new tyre fitted asap.

Like Ducatista said, lots of different opinions, but that's what the forum is about.
    Ducati Diavel Dark

3. Re: Puncturesafe Blue Goo 
    Platinum Member
    but if I had had a screw removed from a tyre and the hole filled with the Puncturesafe, I personally would only take that as a temp measure and still get a new tyre fitted asap.
    +1

As someone else said my safety is worth a lot more than the price of a tyre.

4. Re: Puncturesafe Blue Goo 
    Quote Originally Posted by AHenson
    I'm sure it's efficient stuff... but if I had had a screw removed from a tyre and the hole filled with the Puncturesafe, I personally would only take that as a temp measure and still get a new tyre fitted asap.
    +2 on that

5. Re: Puncturesafe Blue Goo 
    I wouldn't put this stuff in any bike. Put some in both wheels on my Hayabusa and the vibration from the front was terrible at high speed. How can your wheels retain any semblance of balance? The other time was when I actually had a puncture and the goo/stuff spat itself all over the place at 100mph until the bike starting weaving and I stopped...........was flat as a pancake.