Notices

Thread: Helmet Damage?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Re: Helmet Damage? 
    If you do get rid of your lid, offer it to the paramedics to practice with. They are always after new lids as the ones they have are worn out.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

2. Re: Helmet Damage? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon_W
    If you do get rid of your lid, offer it to the paramedics to practice with. They are always after new lids as the ones they have are worn out.
    I've got some old helmets to shift do you have any idea who I should contact?

3. Re: Helmet Damage? 
    Sorry Bob I can't remember. It was a long time ago. I walked up to a st johns and asked.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

4. Re: Helmet Damage? 
    Platinum Member
    Bob, Just drop them in to your local fire station or the ambulance depot at malmesbury road in chippenham, my local fire station took my whacked arai, and that was in bad post crash shape.

5. Re: Helmet Damage? 
    Replace it!!!!!!!!!!

6. Re: Helmet Damage? 
    I have recently been having the same argument as to if I need to replace my lid. Mine was on my head and I fell of at Snetterton during a track day. I did not hit the helmet on the Tarmac as I fell of in the gravel. The helmet did not take much of an impact but I did manage a few army style rolls through the gravel and the helmet has quit a few stone chips in the paint work. Still not sure what to do or if it needs replaced.

7. Re: Helmet Damage? 
    Banned
    If you can afford a new one then don't take the risk of wearing your old one