you make it sound a lot harder than it is Duc!
No I'm being realistic and have listed all the steps there for you to see. Not everyone can fit the reservoir in the same place as your bike.
My bottles are a little bit oily so I have to wash my hands.
I usually spill a bit so have to clear it up and it's quite difficult to get a rag underneath the reservoir in the space underneath the seat as the oil runs to hard-to get places.

It's perfectly realistic.
Oh and I did knock over either the seat or a spade (can't remember which) and get a scratch on a brand new seat cowl, so there is no point rushing around as then things get damaged and knocked over.

This is entirely realistic and all true.
Do you think I'm making it up? Why would I do that?
Please don't try to dismiss the REAL experiences of other people.
That simply means you think your experiences are somehow "right" and everone else's experiences are somehow "wrong".
If you want to disagree that's fine, but my set up is real and my experiences are real and not made up.

The Honda one is also under the seat as well, so it's not a one-off unusual fit. That one was done professionally so I don't think it's an unusal pace to put the reservoir.

Have a different opinion by all means, but that's how hard it is for me.
I admit to not being a terribly practical person, but I haven't set out to make up stories or make it deliberately more difficult than it needs to me.

BTW - my lock under the seat gets stiff quite regularly so that needs to be oiled/aprayed regularly as well in order to get acess.
I also wash my hands before doing cooking etc.
So that's two more steps that I didn't deliberately fantasize about either.
If I want to fantasize about something I can certainly think of more exciting things than a delilberately difficult scottoiler filling process for Mitch :-)

I'm happy to agree to disagree but it's best people get both sides of the story even if you do think you are the only one who is right.

I don't think most people spend 20-30 mins doing their chains. That IS unrealistic.
They spin the wheel round and spray.
Of course that's not the best way I agree, but your comparison is totally unrealistic.
I would spin my back wheel round and spray and that's it.
Of course I'd need a paddock stand, not because the manufacturer made the bike like that but because I have gone out of my way to make things especially difficult