Hey guys,

I'm having some problems with my bike chain and was looking at having my bike serviced. I know there are plenty to choose from in the Swindon area, but somebody from WB's once mentioned to my mum (who works in Chippenham) that there is a guy that does good bike servicing in Wootton Bassett. Does anybody know of any good places I could go?

For anybody that is curious, the bike is a '98 Kawasaki ER-5 (my first bike) and every 2-3 months the chain becomes a bit too slack, and it hangs down whilst riding and rubs against the swingarm making a horrible clunking sound. Usually I just tighten the chain (leaving it an inch or so slack) and carry on. However, this time the chain seems to be completely knackered. Even if I set it up so that it is at its tightest and I daren't tighten it any more, if i turn the back wheel a few times there is a loose spot in the chain that still hangs slack. I've seen a chain and sprocket set costs about £90+, but I dont have the balls to fit it myself! I'd much rather get it all checked out by a pro and make sure I havent done any damage.

Thanks for any help guys!