Notices

Thread: Rear light

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Rear light 
    Hello guys and girls. I'm Dean and new to this site. I've done the intro thing. Now i've recently fitted a new R&G tail tidy after losing the other one on the A303...somewhere . So with new micro's, number plate, tail tidy and rear light...its the rear light thats making my teeth itch. Its not working and there is no reason why it should not! I could really do with some whizz kid info please...its killing me. I may even supply you with a brew, bacon butty and line your pockets. I'm new to the Shire...Melksham....and know no-one. PM me if you can please?

2. Re: Rear light 
    hey

what bike is it?

Dan

3. Re: Rear light 
    Zx6r p7f

4. Re: Rear light 
    Under the seat of the P7F is where all the light cables muster in male/female connectors. Now the instructions say to cut the OEM connector... :-[ I'm alittle hesitant to do this. Is this what it means to chop the male/ female blocks out totally? Is this what I have to do, is this where i've gone wrong? Is this where my problem is? Then i'd have to re-use some of that old wire to connect through to the new rear light/ brake light? as R&G do not supply masses of wire! :-/

5. Re: Rear light 
    I wouldnt cut anything, use a scotchblock connector till your 100% they connect without breaking wires, if you can wait till tomorrow I can pop over with some

6. Re: Rear light 
    Gooz, you're on. I'll PM you...you are a legend.

7. Re: Rear light 
    Also, any of you. I'm on your Shire Bikers facebook thing so feel free to add me and enjoy the popcorn.

8. Re: Rear light 
    Check the ground.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

9. Re: Rear light 
    Gooz, legend. Master of his own class. Thank you very much mate.

10. Re: Rear light 
    your welcome fella, thats what biking is all about ........... talk the missus into letting you put the bike in the conservatory dude, my feet are wet