Quote Originally Posted by BMWGraeme
[quote author=Fifty link=1353530933/0#0 date=1353530933] Looking at my rear shock i'm not happy with its atmospherics...
Is there a particular reason why you think the shock may be knackered? I can't work out what you mean by the above statement hence my comment. What is it that you are not happy about?

I have replaced one of my shocks becasue it just wasn't up to the task I was asking of it. I have replaced another because it had a slightly leaky seal which was showing up as a very harsh ride.
[/quote]

I just happened to look at it over the weekend just gone and thought, Mmmm that oxidisation is beginning to look a little bit too corrosive for my liking. So I fired out that question to get some feed back. Although...yes.... my post probably did look a bit like "why am I changing it just for the sake of changing it". I should have specified somewhat more. My apologies. I understand 'ain't broke don't fix don't touch'. I just expected you all to know what I was going on about ..... ....... . What a dick..... :-[