Hello all I have returned lol

I managed to get the bike apart on my own and get the engine out. I ended up buying lots of tools and even a heap of wood to make a good work bench.

The bike is currently still all stripped down. I fixed the gearbox cogs and managed to get them all smooth again and all the fragments of metal out of the workings. I went to put the 2 cases back together and found it difficult.

I would use sealant to reseal but im unsure of how much to use and where to apply it. I ended up getting it on the bloomin cogs again so it wasn't smooth rotating again....!!!

Fixed that, and again found it really fiddly lining up the two cases and thats wheres its been for 6months.

Due to the nice weather and bike chat coming up again, Im going to get back onto it again. I'm really worried about how its going to go though as its been 6months and whilst most of the parts are bagged up and numbered, some screws and parts are not. I'm worried 'i'll miss some of the obvious things..

I will be giving it a go for 1/2hrs tomorrow afternoon after work and then on it at the weekend.

Does anyone have a service manual or a guide that would help me remind myself? I have lost the service manual I had downloaded.