Notices

Thread: Wiltshire Bikers!!

1. Wiltshire Bikers!! 
    Hey guys I manged to pass you all on Saturday morning coming out of Marlborough. I was going in to meet up with some guys from the 'prilla club.

I must say you all looked excellent coming out in such a big group - almost turned around and joined you all

Sounds like you all had a good time, and I look forward to the next opportunity to meet some more of you.

Cheers,

Jeff

2. Re: Wiltshire Bikers!! 
    Diamond Member
    Excellent stuff! It was quite good riding through various towns, etc... and seeing everybody look at us!

3. Re: Wiltshire Bikers!! 
    I have to agree. Was great seeing people stop and look. What will it be like when we're 500 strong!! lol

4. Re: Wiltshire Bikers!! 
    Platinum Member
    Yes to all the above, and its all down to you guys, THANKS

5. Re: Wiltshire Bikers!! 
    Should have come along with me yesterday on the charity run, 84 strong, Bath to Weymouth. That got people looking.

Actually HOG do a run that does the bridges on the M4 or somewhere - now thats a lot of bikes!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

6. Re: Wiltshire Bikers!! 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbonnie
    Actually HOG do a run that does the bridges on the M4 or somewhere - now thats a lot of bikes!
    Having spoken to one of the guys from Pinkertons MCC in Swindon I know they go to this major meet. Its mainly H.O.G orientated as far as I could tell but sounds fun!