Notices

Thread: Youve NOT been spotted!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: Youve NOT been spotted!!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by igbell
    Sorry did you say the car is in the garage and the bike is outside????
    Tut tut to you....My house was bought as it had a garage to hold the bike in, and the cars stay out side.
    Not much choice, the garage is a council one so not on the same land as our flat, and the car has no mot, tax etc etc so i cannot keep it on the road, but hopefully it will be out of the way soon and I can get the bike undercover, and lots of room for another bike or five!
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

2. Re: Youve NOT been spotted!!! 
    Diamond Member
    Sorry Amante, the adult nappies dont hold as much as they should do.....

Like the sound of that Hunar, a bike or five....

3. Re: Youve NOT been spotted!!! 
    Nothing wrong with having a bike or five in the garage and the car living outside! :

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

4. Re: Youve NOT been spotted!!! 
    Quite right. The bikes in the garage & the cars on the drive.
    Hunar. I know what you mean, if you are going to buy a car get a quality one (I've just bought a Merc)

Cheers

Kev

5. Re: Youve NOT been spotted!!! 
    Diamond Member
    Sorry to say this Kev but you have toooooo much money, a couple of bikes and now a merc......

6. Re: Youve NOT been spotted!!! 
    Igbell
    It is an old 1994 Merc 320 coupe.
    Just think I could sell the Merc, the Bonnie and the MT-01 and just about scrape enough together to buy a new Ford Fiesta.
    Second thoughts I'll just keep what I have and enjoy life.
    Cheers
    Kev

7. Re: Youve NOT been spotted!!! 
    Diamond Member
    Any one heard from Stu/Hunar recently?? Hes disappeaed again!!!

8. Re: Youve NOT been spotted!!! 
    Diamond Member
    Yes I heard that he saw you and Ran ;D ;D he didnt like the cut of your jib

9. Re: Youve NOT been spotted!!! 
    Diamond Member
    Dash it all sir! > > > My tailor said my jib was fine, without exception! ....

Pity it cant be said for that roughian fellow, Bell!!

10. Re: Youve NOT been spotted!!! 
    hehe don't worry, I not gone anywhere, quite busy at the moment with sorting out the young lady (and no, I persoanlyl don't refer to her as a young lady, but what I refer to her as cannot be printed here) who killed my FJ, confirmed write off, repair costs valued at........ £2800!!!!. She didn't pay (no great suprise there) and has since gone silent, so have informed the police, insurance and solicitor to proceed and 'nail her neck to the wall' I think was the term I used.

On top of that my Grandmother was taken into hospital with heart problems, some problem with her blood pressure tablets which she has been taking for 30 years, they have managed to stabalise the problem, and are just keepign her in to monitor it, if all is fne she can coem home, but if there is any issues its possible she may have to have a pacemaker fitted.

So its a bit hectic at the moment, trying to juggle too many things, just waiting for the first one to drop sometimes hehe.

Anyway, my apologies for being a bit quiet, will be back to my usual loud and crude self soon, I promise!
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...