Notices

Thread: Cat Macd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Cat Macd 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FJ_Biker
    i do feel a bit of an idiot for having dropped him but i'll get over it!
    we’ve all done it – the main thing is you and the bike are fine
    as fj says weve all done it,i can remember a few years back now dropping my honda 750 four i had at the time,i was turnnig in to a parking space at slow speed and down she went luckally the bike had engine crash bars fitted so there was more damage to my pride than the bike but what a struggle getting the bike back upright was a heavy old lump ;D

2. Re: Cat Macd 
    ;D I recall dropping my fully laden T100 on damp cobbles in France coming up a slope from a riverside parking area. No way could I ever lift that so had to wait for my oh to come to the rescue. The gallant frenchman in the car following behind me simply looked at me when I shrugged at him, put his handbrake on and waited until he came back too!

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

3. Re: Cat Macd 
    what a nice guy?!

you were a lot more pleasant, BB

4. Re: Cat Macd 
    ;D
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

5. Re: Cat Macd 
    Yes, we've defo all had that humilating moment, i dropped my FZR once while completely static, got on, having issues starting it in the cold, lent over a little on the right, and my foot slid in and over i went with the bike, managed to settle it down slowly, but once past a certain point, and my foot being on a icy surface, i couldn't pull it back up. So let it go down on my leg, pulled myself out from under it then picked it up, a lady from work tried helping me lift it, bless her lol. ;D