Notices

Thread: Non WBer I hope

1. Non WBer I hope 
    i was walking home from town down bradly road at about 2:45 this afternoon and saw a biker with a pillion but the biker had jeans and a hoodie and trainers on where the pillion had a mini skirt and sandals and a jackett on.

2. Re: Non WBer I hope 
    I won't be my ex as I don't think she would wear a hoodie on a bike and her new parter is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fuller figured to get on her pillion or wear a mini skirt for that matter ;D ;D ;D (oh god I've just eaten and the thought of thats just made me feel ill ! )

3. Re: Non WBer I hope 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeTriple
    I won't be my ex as I don't think she would wear a hoodie on a bike and her new parter is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fuller figured to get on her pillion or wear a mini skirt for that matter ;D ;D ;D (oh god I've just eaten and the thought of thats just made me feel ill ! )
    MEOW...

4. Re: Non WBer I hope 
    Saucer of milk, table two! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

5. Re: Non WBer I hope 

MEEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"