Notices

Thread: Crazy Fool.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: Crazy Fool..... 
    Kevlar jeans are ok, as are textiles, but tend to grab the road surface, only leathers will slide and give you the maximum protection.

2. Re: Crazy Fool..... 
    Quote Originally Posted by wesrrw
    Kevlar jeans are ok, as are textiles, but tend to grab the road surface, only leathers will slide and give you the maximum protection.
    I would love a leather jacket but being on the large size haven't found a heard big enough to slaughter yet.
    Still couldn't wear leather trousers just something very village people about it ;D

3. Re: Crazy Fool..... 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinb
    [quote author=wesrrw link=1332874535/20#20 date=1333051719]Kevlar jeans are ok, as are textiles, but tend to grab the road surface, only leathers will slide and give you the maximum protection.
    I would love a leather jacket but being on the large size haven't found a heard big enough to slaughter yet.
    Still couldn't wear leather trousers just something very village people about it ;D[/quote]

There's something very re-assuring about dead cow next to your skin, i'm sure i slow down when wearing textile, although it may have something to do with the weather being ****e in the first place.

4. Re: Crazy Fool..... 
    My draggin Jeans held together better than my leather jacket in my off, granted I went over the front but still flew/slid for 20m on my front before stopping, I'd recommend them, if I come off on a normal road I don't expect I'd slide for much more than 50m without hitting something solid and more painful like a kerb/wall/car anyway

5. Re: Crazy Fool..... 
    Banned
    I bought a pair of kevlar jeans today

6. Re: Crazy Fool..... 
    Platinum Member
    I like my Sartso's, and i'm happy they would stand up in an off, but i don't like the way the jacket isn't attached to the pants.

7. Re: Crazy Fool..... 
    Diamond Member
    I went to Blandford in jeans that day...couldn't find my leathers and I wanted to see Steve..frooze ma arse off too...