Quote Originally Posted by Nellybambam
[quote author=cerruti link=1349678790/17#17 date=1349895443][quote author=dan_geoghegan link=1349678790/12#12 date=1349875436][quote author=cerruti link=1349678790/10#10 date=1349869688]Erm, our Harleys pop and bang all the time - are you saying it's a bad thing? :-?
Yes, it's a very bad thing! But admitting that you own a Harley is the first step to recovery. ;D[/quote]

I ask an innocent question and this is the response I get.

This is exactly the reason why I haven't posted on here for a while and won't be anymore.

Thankyou very much. [/quote]

Cerruti. I wouldn't take too much notice if were you. I don't think Mr Builders view is the view of most of the people on here. In fact i'm sure Mr WB would even admit that he doesn't mean any harm by his statement. Wouldn't you Dan? I'm fairly sure it was just a poor attempt at humour?
[/quote]

I thought it was a very good attempt at humour ;D made me laugh anyway.

Cerutti, it would be a shame if you were put off a whole forum by one very mild bit of fun (with a laughing smiley at the end of it) !

Forums are supposed to be fun places and part of this is the banter that goes on between members. If you are a Harley rider, a BMW rider, a Ducati rider, a trike rider, a yellow sports bike rider (with yellow leathers) or a crasher after the flag on a track day rider, this all will be picked up on and merriment made at your ( and my) expense.

This forum is by far the most gentle that I know of, and it's great that we have such a diverse group of people and bikes.

Gerry