Notices

Thread: Exam Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Exam Results 
    ChantelleT
    yeah same HC. ive done a BTEC in Public services but being a [cough cough] mature student i had to do this course first. what you doing at uni??

2. Re: Exam Results 
    Quote Originally Posted by Chantelle
    yeah same HC. ive done a BTEC in Public services but being a [cough cough] mature student i had to do this course first. what you doing at uni??
    Wanted to do Midwifery but uni was way over subscribed, going to reapply for next year and try for Operating Dept Practitioner. What are you going to do?

3. Re: Exam Results 
    ChantelleT
    i'm doing child nursing at oxford brookes. was gonna do the midwifery top up at the end for a year. still gotta do another year at college tho.

4. Re: Exam Results 
    Quote Originally Posted by Amante 271
    Well done on your results!!

Theres nothing wrong with being a mature student?? Problem is do you qualify? And I DONT mean accademically!! ;D
    I've got ages yet to mature, certainly don't want to be old before my time like 'some' people.

5. Re: Exam Results 
    Quote Originally Posted by Chantelle
    i'm doing child nursing at oxford brookes. was gonna do the midwifery top up at the end for a year. still gotta do another year at college tho.
    I heard they were phasing out the midwifery top up year and don't fancy being an adult nurse first coz it means putting up with old bids in salisbury!! would rather be a mortuary technician

6. Re: Exam Results 
    ChantelleT
    well knowing me i would have changed my mind again by the time i need to apply for it all. :-/ What uni did you apply to? I heard bristol is a hard one to get into for midwifery

7. Re: Exam Results 
    God and you think Magicians are boring lol

turn all the uni's in to something useful like NCP's
    and make students work for a living after they have done national service that is

and maybe i can pay less to Mr Brown

xx

8. Re: Exam Results 
    Stu
    By christ I agreed with Suggsy I must be turning!! All students must be made to do National Servce that'll stop loads of the spungers...apologies to those genuine people with a genuine reason to study sociology, psycology and nautical navigation (oops thats me!! aah but I done my service time)

9. Re: Exam Results 
    Platinum Member
    who's a clever girl, well done mate

10. Re: Exam Results 
    Nice one My Daughter Bex has just left school and got her results, enough so she can go to collage Well done HC